Aave (CURRENCY:LEND) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Aave has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. One Aave token can now be bought for about $0.0147 or 0.00000202 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, BiteBTC and Kyber Network. Aave has a market cap of $16.56 million and approximately $407,156.00 worth of Aave was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Aave is a token. Its launch date was November 30th, 2017. Aave’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,128,357,877 tokens. The Reddit community for Aave is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aave’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Aave is ethlend.io. The official message board for Aave is medium.com/@ethlend1.
Aave Token Trading
Aave can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, HitBTC, Bibox, IDEX, Alterdice, Gate.io, BiteBTC, Kyber Network and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.