Actinium (CURRENCY:ACM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Actinium has a total market cap of $773,111.00 and approximately $6,655.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Actinium has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. One Actinium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0481 or 0.00000643 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 49.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Actinium (ACM) is a coin. Actinium’s total supply is 16,072,650 coins. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Actinium is actinium.org. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto.
Buying and Selling Actinium
Actinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Actinium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.