ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. ArtByte has a total market cap of $2,158.00 and $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 93.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00614230 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012278 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010502 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000293 BTC.
ArtByte (CRYPTO:ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.