ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. ATC Coin has a total market cap of $1.52 million and $8,491.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATC Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi and Instant Bitex. During the last week, ATC Coin has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.17 or 0.00622252 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000619 BTC.
About ATC Coin
ATC Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 373,449,072 coins. The official website for ATC Coin is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.