Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Atheios has a market cap of $11,415.00 and $10.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Atheios has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One Atheios coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
Atheios is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official website is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.