Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Axe coin can currently be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00006731 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, FreiExchange and Hotbit. Axe has a market capitalization of $2.49 million and approximately $4.14 million worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Axe has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00049160 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Axe (AXE) is a coin. Axe’s total supply is 5,099,561 coins. The official website for Axe is axerunners.com. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Axe
Axe can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, FreiExchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.