Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 9% against the US dollar. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for about $0.0803 or 0.00001074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Neraex and BitMart. Bytom has a market cap of $80.46 million and approximately $13.74 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.04 or 0.00616392 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012309 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010515 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000292 BTC.
BTM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Neraex, CoinEx, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, BitMart, OKEx, OTCBTC, BigONE, Gate.io, EXX, FCoin, Huobi, Bibox, RightBTC, Kucoin, CoinTiger and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.