Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, Chainlink has traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Chainlink has a market cap of $731.91 million and approximately $145.62 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can now be bought for approximately $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Coinbase and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, IDEX, Mercatox, Binance, Coinbase, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.