ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, ContentBox has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ContentBox has a market cap of $2.96 million and approximately $26,896.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ContentBox token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, UEX, Huobi and CPDAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008239 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010008 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002534 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001709 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
ContentBox Token Profile
BOX uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 926,619,105 tokens. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one.
Buying and Selling ContentBox
ContentBox can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Bilaxy, DDEX, UEX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ContentBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.