CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 12.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. CREDIT has a market capitalization of $237,622.00 and approximately $74,134.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CREDIT has traded up 11.3% against the US dollar. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000290 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
CREDIT (CRYPTO:CREDIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 21,297,373,342 coins. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling CREDIT
CREDIT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CREDIT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.