Cryptaur (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last week, Cryptaur has traded 15.2% lower against the dollar. One Cryptaur token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinBene and LATOKEN. Cryptaur has a total market capitalization of $1.67 million and $2,197.00 worth of Cryptaur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Cryptaur Token Profile
Cryptaur is a token. It launched on January 19th, 2018. Cryptaur’s total supply is 27,662,180,148 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,968,727,157 tokens. Cryptaur’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptaur’s official website is cryptaur.com. Cryptaur’s official message board is medium.com/@cryptaur. The Reddit community for Cryptaur is /r/Cryptaur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cryptaur Token Trading
Cryptaur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, HitBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptaur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptaur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptaur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.