Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $6.89 million and $27,995.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dragonchain has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for about $0.0289 or 0.00000388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208216 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.55 or 0.01307228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027983 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119902 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain launched on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Allcoin, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, Gate.io, Tidex, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.