Essentia (CURRENCY:ESS) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 4th. Essentia has a total market capitalization of $366,166.00 and $42,676.00 worth of Essentia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Essentia token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, Ethfinex and BitForex. In the last week, Essentia has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038627 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $553.98 or 0.07405097 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023897 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Essentia Token Profile
Essentia (CRYPTO:ESS) is a token. Its genesis date was January 7th, 2018. Essentia’s total supply is 1,755,313,373 tokens and its circulating supply is 871,885,170 tokens. The official website for Essentia is essentia.one. The Reddit community for Essentia is /r/essentia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Essentia’s official Twitter account is @essentia_one and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Essentia
Essentia can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bilaxy, CoinBene, IDEX, Hotbit and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Essentia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Essentia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Essentia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Essentia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Essentia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.