GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, GeyserCoin has traded up 30.3% against the US dollar. GeyserCoin has a market capitalization of $10,862.00 and $30.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeyserCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0094 or 0.00000130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GeyserCoin Coin Profile
GeyserCoin (GSR) is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 1,150,187 coins and its circulating supply is 1,150,167 coins. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeyserCoin is geysercoin.com.
Buying and Selling GeyserCoin
GeyserCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeyserCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeyserCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeyserCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.