GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. GMB has a total market capitalization of $1.46 million and $8,752.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GMB token can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex and BW. During the last seven days, GMB has traded down 14% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038654 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.17 or 0.07392519 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023863 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
GMB Token Profile
GMB is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial. The official website for GMB is gmbplatform.io.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BW and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.