HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded 48.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One HollyWoodCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. In the last week, HollyWoodCoin has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. HollyWoodCoin has a market cap of $3,462.00 and $1.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00044428 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 102.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
HWC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 42,659,440 coins and its circulating supply is 23,304,162 coins. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin. The official website for HollyWoodCoin is hollywoodcoin.us.
Buying and Selling HollyWoodCoin
HollyWoodCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HollyWoodCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HollyWoodCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.