MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000090 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. MarteXcoin has a total market capitalization of $25,624.00 and $6.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 19.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009678 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006587 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002027 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
MarteXcoin (CRYPTO:MXT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,813,397 coins. The official message board for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official website is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.