Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last week, Mithril has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mithril has a total market cap of $6.43 million and $669,744.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000126 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, BitForex, ZB.COM and FCoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010167 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002565 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 710,831,279 tokens. The official website for Mithril is mith.io. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, CoinExchange, LBank, ZB.COM, Gate.io, OKEx, FCoin, Ethfinex, BitForex, Bithumb and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.