Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. Mysterium has a total market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $8.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for $0.0461 or 0.00000636 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liqui. In the last seven days, Mysterium has traded up 32% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Mysterium was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,672,502 tokens. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork.
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.