Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Nectar coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0804 or 0.00001077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $18.94, $7.50 and $51.55. Nectar has a market capitalization of $6.62 million and $97.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nectar has traded 35.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00049096 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00093013 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00075401 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,490.97 or 1.00254345 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Nectar Coin Profile
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nectar’s official message board is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94, $24.68, $7.50, $51.55, $32.15, $20.33, $18.94, $10.39 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.