OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One OWNDATA token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit. OWNDATA has a total market capitalization of $342,546.00 and $13,489.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, OWNDATA has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007530 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00066070 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00376614 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004106 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00013536 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00014960 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for OWNDATA is medium.com/@owndata. The official website for OWNDATA is owndata.network. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
OWNDATA Token Trading
OWNDATA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.