Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 51.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded up 50.4% against the US dollar. Prime-XI has a total market capitalization of $4,912.00 and $5.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prime-XI coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00018734 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 56.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Prime-XI Coin Profile
Prime-XI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prime-XI is primexi.com.
Prime-XI Coin Trading
Prime-XI can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prime-XI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.