Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Quant has a market capitalization of $65.23 million and $3.00 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quant has traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quant token can now be bought for about $5.40 or 0.00074396 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007529 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.29 or 0.00375677 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014327 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009965 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Quant (QNT) is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quant’s official website is quant.network. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network.
Quant Token Trading
Quant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.