Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded up 18.2% against the dollar. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0269 or 0.00000371 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Graviex, Cryptopia and Upbit. Ravencoin has a market capitalization of $134.35 million and approximately $39.76 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
RVN is a coin. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 4,997,595,000 coins. The official message board for Ravencoin is medium.com/@ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ravencoin is ravencoin.org. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Cryptohub, Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Nanex, IDCM and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.