Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Rupee coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Rupee has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $54,187.00 and $88.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00044382 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 103.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
Rupee (CRYPTO:RUP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 36,861,300 coins. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.