Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Safe Haven has a total market cap of $1.10 million and $18,558.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Safe Haven token can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. During the last seven days, Safe Haven has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.17 or 0.02909678 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Safe Haven
Safe Haven (CRYPTO:SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. Safe Haven’s official message board is t.me/safehavenio_ann. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Safe Haven
Safe Haven can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Safe Haven using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.