SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last week, SnowGem has traded down 9.2% against the dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $270,988.00 and approximately $49,839.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for $0.0134 or 0.00000185 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,258.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.02 or 0.02025825 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.69 or 0.02903165 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.23 or 0.00623266 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00730509 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012647 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00052052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013814 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.06 or 0.00372845 BTC.
XSG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 20,254,040 coins and its circulating supply is 20,176,948 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.