SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. SONO has a market capitalization of $2,341.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SONO has traded up 62.5% against the U.S. dollar. One SONO coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00049094 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.49 or 0.00688274 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 37.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00020052 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.45 or 0.00259929 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005017 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00093109 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002142 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006567 BTC.
SONO Coin Profile
SONO (CRYPTO:SONO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 2,084,823 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SONO
SONO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.