Wavesbet (CURRENCY:WBET) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Wavesbet has a market cap of $150,921.00 and approximately $56,576.00 worth of Wavesbet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wavesbet token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and P2PB2B. Over the last seven days, Wavesbet has traded 20.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00024340 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001249 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001288 BTC.
Wavesbet (CRYPTO:WBET) is a token. Wavesbet’s total supply is 59,499,999,948 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,499,999,948 tokens. Wavesbet’s official message board is medium.com/@wavesbet. Wavesbet’s official website is wavesbet.io. Wavesbet’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wavesbet Token Trading
Wavesbet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavesbet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wavesbet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wavesbet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wavesbet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavesbet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.