WebDollar (CURRENCY:WEBD) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. WebDollar has a market cap of $377,123.00 and $272.00 worth of WebDollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WebDollar coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitrabbit and P2PB2B. During the last seven days, WebDollar has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024554 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Wavesbet (WBET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001250 BTC.
WebDollar Coin Profile
WebDollar is a coin. WebDollar’s total supply is 11,220,769,128 coins and its circulating supply is 7,272,820,871 coins. WebDollar’s official Twitter account is @WebDollar_io. The Reddit community for WebDollar is /r/webdollar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WebDollar’s official website is webdollar.io. WebDollar’s official message board is medium.com/@webdollar.
Buying and Selling WebDollar
WebDollar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitrabbit and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WebDollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WebDollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WebDollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WebDollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WebDollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.