X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. X-Coin has a total market capitalization of $27,831.00 and $8.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, X-Coin has traded 11.9% higher against the dollar. One X-Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
X-Coin (CRYPTO:XCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for X-Coin is x-coin.info.
Buying and Selling X-Coin
X-Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase X-Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.