Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Asian Fintech token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000124 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, LATOKEN and P2PB2B. Over the last week, Asian Fintech has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar. Asian Fintech has a market capitalization of $2.25 million and $48,943.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013864 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01311178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00120026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
About Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Asian Fintech’s official website is www.afincoin.io. Asian Fintech’s official message board is medium.com/@afincoin. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin.
Asian Fintech Token Trading
Asian Fintech can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, P2PB2B and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Asian Fintech should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Asian Fintech using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.