Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 5th. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 88.1% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $583.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00048151 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.77 or 0.00684670 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023292 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.51 or 0.00263042 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00095691 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004833 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.