BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 38.9% against the dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0572 or 0.00000788 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and CoinEgg. BlackCoin has a market cap of $3.48 million and $25,380.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023645 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006444 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin (BLK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 60,825,671 coins. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Upbit, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.