NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. NavCoin has a total market cap of $6.69 million and $117,661.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NavCoin has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NavCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001379 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005064 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004169 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007384 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002024 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00063112 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
NavCoin (CRYPTO:NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 66,829,969 coins. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin. NavCoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org. The official message board for NavCoin is medium.com/nav-coin.
NavCoin Coin Trading
NavCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittrex, cfinex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NavCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.