TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last seven days, TaaS has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $5.65 million and approximately $188.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00009556 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00209982 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01310666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
TaaS launched on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.