Unify (CURRENCY:UNIFY) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 4th. Unify has a market capitalization of $88,207.00 and $2,262.00 worth of Unify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unify coin can now be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Unify has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.61 or 0.00615411 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012769 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010803 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000295 BTC.
Unify is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2017. Unify’s total supply is 18,185,085 coins. The Reddit community for Unify is /r/UnifyCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Unify is www.unify.today. Unify’s official Twitter account is @unifycrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Unify Coin Trading
Unify can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unify should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.