Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $375,305.00 and $10,763.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00208756 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.13 or 0.01310272 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028194 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00119967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Zeusshield’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.