Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 15.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Bitcloud has traded 22.8% higher against the US dollar. Bitcloud has a market cap of $23,575.00 and $12.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
BTDX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 31,703,486 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.