Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 6th. Bitcoin Planet has a total market capitalization of $583.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. In the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 88.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00047741 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.92 or 0.00688516 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00036662 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00272448 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00096606 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007525 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
BTPL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.