Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last week, Blue Protocol has traded 57.1% lower against the dollar. Blue Protocol has a market cap of $154,203.00 and $46.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blue Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037839 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $507.88 or 0.06822165 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00026138 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
About Blue Protocol
BLUE is a token. Its genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. Blue Protocol’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, IDEX, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.