FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One FansTime token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, Bit-Z, Gate.io and FCoin. FansTime has a market capitalization of $663,650.00 and approximately $132,948.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FansTime has traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00209617 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.88 or 0.01289791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00028014 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00117860 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, CoinEgg, HADAX, FCoin, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FansTime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.