MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 79.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. MintCoin has a market capitalization of $3.70 million and approximately $1.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MintCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. Over the last week, MintCoin has traded 12.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00045177 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 31.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MintCoin (MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MintCoin is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MintCoin Coin Trading
MintCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.