Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Zeepin has a market capitalization of $802,796.00 and approximately $69.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeepin token can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, LBank and HitBTC. In the last week, Zeepin has traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013443 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00209157 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $96.27 or 0.01289807 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027777 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.75 or 0.00117217 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LBank, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.