ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 6th. During the last week, ICON has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $67.59 million and approximately $3.48 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001754 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, COSS and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002991 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013242 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00208335 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.65 or 0.01288576 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00018983 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00027734 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00120512 BTC.
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 508,285,976 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, DragonEX, Upbit, COSS, Allbit, CoinTiger, HitBTC, OOOBTC, Binance, OKEx, Hotbit, IDEX, Bitbns, ABCC, Huobi, Gate.io and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.