Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.0111 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, IDAX, Liqui and Gatecoin. During the last week, Status has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. Status has a total market capitalization of $38.42 million and approximately $182.53 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002981 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013270 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00207676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $97.58 or 0.01286568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027510 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00121740 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Status’ genesis date was June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, ABCC, Livecoin, OOOBTC, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Tidex, Neraex, Gatecoin, ZB.COM, Binance, Bancor Network, OTCBTC, CoinTiger, DDEX, ChaoEX, OKEx, Koinex, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Huobi, IDAX, Radar Relay, GOPAX, DEx.top, Liqui, LATOKEN, IDCM, TOPBTC, Ovis, HitBTC, IDEX, Poloniex, BigONE, Kucoin, Upbit, DragonEX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.