The Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 7th. The Voyager Token has a total market cap of $3.94 million and approximately $2.13 million worth of The Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Voyager Token token can now be purchased for $0.0403 or 0.00000463 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, Binance and Radar Relay. Over the last week, The Voyager Token has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002986 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00207630 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $97.44 or 0.01284685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00122026 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
The Voyager Token Profile
The Voyager Token’s launch date was June 28th, 2017. The Voyager Token’s total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The Voyager Token’s official Twitter account is @investvoyager and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for The Voyager Token is www.investvoyager.com. The Reddit community for The Voyager Token is /r/Invest_Voyager/.
Buying and Selling The Voyager Token
The Voyager Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Livecoin, Binance, Bithumb, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Voyager Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Voyager Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy The Voyager Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Voyager Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.