GreenMed (CURRENCY:GRMD) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One GreenMed token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. Over the last week, GreenMed has traded 55.9% lower against the US dollar. GreenMed has a market cap of $2,288.00 and $1.00 worth of GreenMed was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00207443 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $96.34 or 0.01275981 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027259 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00118986 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
GreenMed launched on October 25th, 2017. GreenMed’s total supply is 14,899,993 tokens. The Reddit community for GreenMed is /r/greenmed and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GreenMed’s official Twitter account is @greenmed_team. GreenMed’s official website is www.greenmed.io.
Buying and Selling GreenMed
GreenMed can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenMed directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GreenMed should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GreenMed using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GreenMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenMed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.