Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last week, Creditbit has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar. Creditbit has a market capitalization of $8,900.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.78 or 0.00688717 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00033020 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006682 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00017860 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
Creditbit is a token. It was first traded on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,901,017 tokens. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.