Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded up 17.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. In the last week, Rupee has traded up 19.9% against the US dollar. Rupee has a market capitalization of $63,014.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rupee coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00044796 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
RUP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 36,916,850 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Rupee is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.